Saturday, July 23, 2011

No Bake Fresh Peach Pie {Great Summer Recipe}

I live in Texas and during this time of year, I absolutely love picking up peaches while at my local produce stand. They’re so sweet and juicy!

When my sweet friend Kima introduced me to this delicious pie, I knew that I had a new favorite! It is THE perfect recipe for summer! It’s so quick and easy to make!

I’d love to share it with you, so here it is.

No Bake Peach Pie

No Bake Fresh Peach Pie

(can also be made with strawberries!)

1 cup cold water

1/4 cup cornstarch

1/4 cup sugar (more or less to taste)

1 small package peach Jell-O powder

1 graham cracker piecrust shell

4-6 fresh peaches, pealed and sliced (good peaches are the key)

Whipped Topping

Dissolve the cornstarch in cold water, then add sugar and Jell-O package to that mixture in sauce pan. Bring mixture to a boil and remove from heat, stirring constantly as it thickens. Add the sliced peaches and then pour into pie shell.  Let set in refrigerator for at least 3 hours. Serve with Whipped topping.

*If you want your pie sugar-free, then use Sugar-free Peach Jell-O and leave out the sugar. It tastes just the same!

Try it and let me know what you think!!

Stay cool,

I



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please let me hear from you.