Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Ideas

American Flag


Nothing says Summer like celebrating the 4th of July and the freedoms we enjoy here in America. I’m always looking for neat ideas for my home and for my family’s tummy! Would you like to see some of my favorites?


July 4th Subway Art source: Pinterest


Can’t you see this in a frame on your entry table?




source: Under the Table & Dreaming


This is one of my all-time favorites! Stephanie Lynn always has tons of great ideas….and they’re easy to make!




source:Under the Table & Dreaming




source: Country Living


Patterns with Punch


source: Better, Homes, & Gardens


Classic Blueberry Ice Cream Pie



Source: Better, Homes, & Gardens


Red, White, & Blue Parfaits



Source: Better, Homes, & Gardens


As we celebrate our God-given freedoms today, I hope you are enjoying time with family and friends. May God richly pour out His blessings on The United States of America…..land of the free and home of the brave. I’m SO thankful to live in the good ole’ USA!


Happy Independence Day!!



2 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Happy Independence Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy Independence day...
    thanks for sharing your wonderful idea i really your blog...especially i like your celebration theme idea and also like your color selection...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please let me hear from you.